Friday, February 27, 2009

Hie-Pi

I spotted the most admirable rainbow two days ago & that instance it made me a really happy person, i don't know why either. The road was still wet from the rain in the noon & the weather feel just right for a good run. I was chatting happily with the girls when i noice something from the corner of my eye. A rainbow, a huge & clearly shown rainbow. What's makes it even more pretty was a double rainbow ( : I have a theory of my own when it comes to rainbow & i once told my sister about it but she refuse to believe me. I told her each time after a downpour & when the sky seems orangey that means there's rainbow. True enough i never fail not to see a rainbow when the sky seem orangey. I would always run to the window & start staring into the sky, maybe not all the time i would get to see a full rainbow or i may have to squim my eye just to see very small ones but still i see them ! So go try this out & see if it works on you alright ( :

Immune system's down again , flu/blocknose , fever & headache. Hate it especially at this time when i have to juggle work & dance at the same time. Dance have been good even thou i can't dance well but im happy with the company of everyone ( : Makes me much more a happier person. Thankyou girls & gina my breastflennn.

Last friday was Mind's cafe with three loving couple :/ I was the super lightbulb but nevertheless i had hell great fun with them playing the boney game :D Shall do it again soon!
Saturday was spend Ian's birthday surprise at Kallang Mac. It was a BLAST ! I enjoy myself hell loads & not forgetting the happy meals toy that comes along with it. I left mine in Kay's van thou. Heh , thanks Sab for the invitation !! Then over to lap sap ktv with Kay & mates near midnight & finally ended the night with me joining Jo&co.
Sunday had me watching PI's match with my sexy liverpoooool jersey :D Then to CH's crib for lunch & i have my virgin experience of catching a bird!! The feeling was strange but never could i imagine i was that BRAVE. Good Job Eileen (: & i was torment by three little girls, being pulled around, psh around, lift around, darg around & pulling of my HAIRRRR. I was close to the verge of slapping them when they pull my hair but i pretend being nice, afterall i dont know them at all. Then was Ju's crib for WII !! Hell crazy but super funnnnnnnn, WII again, again!! Then ended my day with Benjamin Button at Marina.

That marks the end of my weekend, spell fun isn't it ( : & i especially lub lub it. HEH. Weekdays was spend dancing dancing everyday & TGIF again ( : Dance performance tmr follow by i dont know. Then sunday rest day. Im starting to like this life now.

On a side note , i haven seen LOW JIA MIN for 32656454164845 years !! CHARBOR ask me out i tell you !

Oh, & please remind me to fix my camera guys. HAHA.

xoxo,Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment