Turning 21 in just a few days time but luck doesn't seems to be on my side. Everything's not falling in place, it's just getting worst each day.
Been so long since i see myself dwelling over such issues, thinking that i've grow up, wouldn't let such thing bring me down but again im brought to the bottom pit by those words that was convey to me. It didnt hurt so badly till the thought 'MIA' strike my head, it made me feel like a loser, a total idiot. Mistake i did, nothing could make up to it. I've tried my best, still it fails. Why such a joke on me when im less than a week from the i suppose to be happy day?!
I'll prove this whole thing wrong, but please dont ever torture me anymore god.
PS. I shouldnt even have text anyone if i knew there was not going to be any replies.
does rainbow exist,
peeping through the dark clouds.
YOU will be fine, i trust you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment