Monday, March 9, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes i wonder why cant we humans live alone , why does each & everyone of us needs a companion to feel better & good. At times i really love being along , shopping on my own & just being alone. Prehaps age's catching up with me or prehaps working have changed me somewhat somehow. Everyday i goes to lunch on my own , recce my workplace & shopping on my own. Its really relaxing thou i'll get strange stares from people. I guess now i really like time alone.

I feel ugly these days & i hate taking pictures. Those wrinkles & those double chin. cheeseeeee, i look so awful & so fat. :/ In all to say , i haven master the art of loving myself. I hate makeup but i've got no choice. Those zits are so annoying :/ last but least, i feel fat.

i miss times when i look so youthful & feel so love.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment