Im comfirm chop chop allegy to coffee which sound totally strange, i know but its the truth. Rapid heatbeat follow by jelly feeling & giddy-ness would then follow :/ Go google allegy to coffee & you will get it.
Yesterday's retail therapy was great 8) Fruitful cheapsteal(s) but i couldnt find the jeans that could fit me & i really luv love the high wasited one. Ah teong(s) really flooding singhpor man, everywhere anywhere you could easily spot Ah teong -.- I wonder why do singhpor people love hiring 'em when their service & attitude smells like rotten balls. Most importantly the western/japanese/korean/what shit cooked by them doesn't taste nice at all & their manicure suck as well. Anw , feels really good to be out with someone who could understand you & able to make you laugh your lungs out kinda friend (: Thankyou ah for making me laugh so hard at the ugly slipper & also sharing with me your x-pri-ence.
The ugly slipper was really hilarious. Edna & I both went for pedicure by Ah teong & she wore heels so obviously she cant wear 'em & so they gave her this yellow paper-ish made slipper. I laugh till i almost collaps & in the end i wore 'em as well cause she said it was too ugly & so i let her wore my slipper instead. HAHA. Should have capture those slippers!!
Follow by popeye supper with the guys at airport, talking about soccers & sport trip (: Cant wait! Oh, & i heard LIVERPOOL's coming this july. HEH, im gonna slog my ass out to buy the best place tics!!! Put on that red jersey & sing ' You Never Walk Alone ' :D :D :D
Hmmm, after browsing through LB i realize i cant dress for some god sake :/ I wanna dye my hair again! ( again i know ) to lighter shade, should i should i? More shopping please & get away trip to BKK & Taiwan (:
PS : Cant wait for Kay to be back to visit the thrift store!!
PPS : Im very tired physically, I can sleep literally anywhere any moment & doing ultra sttupid stuff :/ I need sleeeeeep(s)
i lub/luv/<3 air-vri ba-di ! \m/
xoxo.Sleeping biu-tee
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment